Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's Cold Outside

Have you been outside today? It's cold. I saw this flagpole today and thought to myself, I should see if my tongue gets stuck to it, and as I approach the flagpole I realized something. Only 1 of 2 things can occur. Either I am "successful" and my tongue does stick to the pole, but at that point, I am standing in the cold with my face glued to a stick in the middle of nowhere. I could call the fire department on my cell phone, but that would be a difficult time telling the operator, "I eed, elp, mi ung its stuthk to a agg-pole." But the other option is I put my tongue to the pole and it doesn't stick, at which point I just licked a flag pole for no good. So I choose not to try it. But man it is cold outside. But i like this weather a lot more than being 90 degrees in December. But finally with weather this cold, it gets me ready for Christmas. And being ready for Christmas makes me ready for White Noise. Every service we have more and more people are signing up, which means fewer and fewer spots. So please, please, please sign up soon. Make sure to reserve your spot with your deposit as soon as possible. Also dont forget this Monday is our Family Dinner Night, a night to spend with our familes having a great time. And in case you wonder, the photos you see in this post are REAL snowflakes. These arent drawings are CGI, these are single snowflakes placed under a microscope. Isnt it great how God is, I have seen billions of snowflakes in my like and they all look like little white dots, but God is so creative that His little white dots are beautiful!

Update: It is burning hot outside, I have taken off my Amped Beanie, but my sweatshirt is still on!

No comments: