Monday, February 26, 2007

Night of Worship

I don't know about you guys, but I love to worship God. Why do you may ask? Well, God has given me so much in my life that I can't help but worship Him. He has blessed me with countless things ranging from my health to my opportunity to serve with Amped Junior High. However, greater than all of these things God has forgiven my sins.

God left His awesome glory in heaven to come to this world in the form as a man. A man named Jesus. Jesus allowed himself to be crucified in order that I may have eternal life. Christ came to this world so that He could replace my death. He died so that I could live with Him forever in paradise. Jesus died and rose again from the dead. For this I praise God with all that I am.

On March 7th, Amped Junior High is going to have it's first Night of Worship where we are going to dedicate the night to worshiping God and taking communion. So, if you were wondering "why do we worship?" well, my reason for praising God should be your reason as well. Every Christian should be worshiping God because God has given them eternal life.

No comments: