Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Camp Info

Hello everyone,

First,
If you were there on Sunday, you should have revieved a packet with a green release form. Those need to be filled out by next Sunday before we leave, but you can turn them into me whenever you see fit. If you need another one, just ask me for one ... I have plenty!!!

Secondly,
A few of you were wondering what you needed to pack for camp. Luckily we are going to a very nice facility, so packing is just like any other church trip pretty much.
- sleeping bag
- pillow
- bible
- notebook
- pen
- bathing suit (Ladies: you either need a one piece or a two piece with a dark shirt)
- Clothing (Hot during the day, cold at night)
- tennis shoes
- toiletries
- snacks to share (I will be bringing quite a bit too)
- money

Lastly,
Hopefully you are all very very excited. Summer Camp is HERE!!!! Anyway, please keep the trip in your prayers. God is going to do such amazing things through this camp!!! I can't wait :)


If you have any additional questions, feel free to email me!!
God Bless
-Chris


No comments: