Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Armor of God


So this weekend we had a guest speaker, Levi Lusko. Levi is the High School pastor and he shared about the armor of God, and how God provides us with everything we need for battle. I like how God doesn't give us flip flops to fight in, cause there have been some times when i was running around and i tripped on my flip flop, that would be really bad. But we learned that the shoe had 1 inch spikes going through it and it was wrapped in leather. Levi also talked about the Shield of Salvation. The shield isnt a wimpy puny thing, but rather something the size of a door, and if I was in battle I would want the largest shield possible. Its cool God gives us the best equipment. Levi also mentioned fighting a battle against Canadian Moose with laser beams on their antlers. That would be cool, I wonder if i could ride the moose, and then if a tree gets in my way i could laser it. But back on subject, whenever you feel you are not strong enough to do something, remember God has given you everything you need!

No comments: