Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Esther

So i got a haircut this week. No i didnt go to some fancy hairstylist, no i didnt go to super cuts. I figured i can cut paper, i can probably cut hair too. Some come this week and check out my new hairdo, i made it myself. Nothing but me and a pair of scissors.

This past weekend, I cant say this past Sunday cause we have an awesome Saturday night service now. But this weekend we looked at the book of Esther. It's one story of a woman named Esther, her cousin Mordecai, the King Xerxes, and the evil villain Haman. It is actually one of my favorite stories in the Bible. i have actually thought of writing a modern day adaptaion screen play to sell to Hollywood. Think about it, it would take place at a high school. Esther is the transfer student from another district and every loves her. The King is played by the Football Quarterback. The head cheerleader doesnt come to his victory party so he dumps her. Haman is played by the Quarterback's righthand man who is really the school bully. It would be awesome.

And finally I leave you with a new concept, what if Ferrari's could float? And in case your wondering, that is a real car, wait I mean a real boat. It can hold 4 people and tow a wakeboarder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! I wish my car could do that! =[ lol