Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer Camp is almost here!

I am so excited for summer camp... its less than one week away! This Wednesday I am going to be out of town so if you need to turn in your check or medical form go ahead and throw it into the tithe box and I'll be sure to get it when I get back.

I have some prayer requests for this upcoming trip:

-safety on the roads
-no injuries at the camp
-God would bless every Bible teaching that we go to
-God would bless the baptism ceremony
-God would bless Matthew as he goes up to speak for the first time at a summer camp. (I'm going to be speaking thursday night, last year Chuck Smith spoke thursday night... I have some shoes to fill. The good thing is that there is nothing I can do to make the message "great" its all by God's Holy Spirit, so please pray for me)


So, if you guys were wondering what to bring to summer camp here is a list:

What to Bring?
-Bible
-Notepad and pen for taking notes
-Plenty of Clothes (including swimming gear)
-shoes and sandles
-towel
-sun screen
-snack money (meals are already paid for, however, there is a rec room with a snack bar)
-sleeping bag and pillow
-soap and shampoo
-tooth brush and paste
-DEORDORANT (Boys smell so bad....)


If you have any questions feel free to email me at: AmpedJuniorHigh@gmail.com

2 comments:

Kira Sibley said...

I think you should post my letter from Kraft Macaroni Easy Mac.
Its a good lesson in.. the responsibilty one has to maintain the greatness of food on the go?

Kira Sibley said...

Oh Man.
That was so fun.
Time to take a nap!!