Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Better Late than Never

So yesterday I asked Nate, "Do you believe in the phrase Better Late than Never?", he said he did, so I gave him his birthday present. In case you didn't know Nate's birthday is in May. But hey better late than never. And as last night was our Harvest Festival, and what an amazing night it was! I will put photos up as soon as I can find the cable to do it, I know its around here somewhere. .. But if you look to the right here are the photos from the Liewer's most recent pumpkin carving party. My pumpkin, I am proud to say is the ugliest one up there, its the one on the bottom right. Its chewbacca from Star Wars. I didnt have time to finish before the photo was taken, so its not done. We did have a contest and a vote and the headless horseman won, by a single vote.

No comments: