Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Harvest Festival

Today is Harvest Festival! October 31st and it is going to be an awesome evening. The night kicks off around 4pm and if you get there at 4 I know there will be very few lines for any of the rides. Also come help at the Amped Booth by making Cotton Candy. The only rule is you have to sell more Cotton Candy than you eat, but that shouldn't be too hard, cause everyone wants to buy Cotton Candy. April and I will both be dressed up, she will be dressed as a ??????? and I will be dressed as ???????. Matt and Kira are also coming, Matt told me what he was dressing up as, it was either E=Mc² or a ????????, I can't remember. And as for Kira she is either dressing up as a bunch of question marks, or a ???????. Guess you will have to come tonight to find out! Also there will be a prison, and you can pay like a buck and get anyone arrested, even Pastor Evan. I would not reccomend this, but you theoretically could do it.....

No comments: