Thursday, October 05, 2006

"What has happened to me"


Last night we looked at just 3 verses in Philippians, 1:12-14. And in verse twelve Paul tosses down the "What has happened to me" like its no big deal, so we took a look at what happened to Paul. Looking at Acts 21 through the end of the book, we saw all the crazy stuff that happened to him, imprisonment, trials, shipwrecks, all the bad stuff imaginable. So after Paul glances over that stuff like its no big deal he tells us that because of the things that have happened, he has encouraged others to follow Christ. Paul tells us he was the first to try something and since he did it we should be encouraged to do it as well. Last night we also brought up the subject of evan getting viciously attacked by a rabid squirrel. There I was minding my own business on vacation and a crazy, wild eyed squirrel sprung from the shadows, attacking me without reason. At least I think thats how it happened, the good news is we have it on video, so you can judge for yourself.

No comments: