Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ezekiel

So this past Sunday we looked at the book of Ezekiel, which interestingly enough is a book about the life of, thats right you guessed it, Ezekiel. Ezekiel was a very visual teacher, God had him do various things that demonstrated God's message. My favorite of these was when Ezekiel had to lay siege against the city of Jerusalem. God had him draw and build a model of the city and then lay on it for 390 days, then roll over and lay siege for another 40 days. The model in the photo is interesting as it is a model of the city of Moscow from the 70s. Models are sweet and I would totally buy this thing if 1) I had the space to build it and 2) I had $3 million dollars laying around to afford the thing. But if I had $3 million I wouldnt spend it on a model of Russia, I would spend it on the Lego model of the Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer. That model only costs $300, so i could have a fleet of 10,000 of them. It would be so awesome. And in case you were wondering, the plural form of the word Lego is Lego. And in case you were wondering what a Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer does (other than destory stars) or looks like, I included an interactive model below.

No comments: