Monday, September 11, 2006

Isaiah: Similar Circumstances

So this past Sunday we finished the book of Isaiah. Isaiah was known as the Messianic Prophet because so much of his focus was on the coming Messiah. Isaiah's audience is very similar to us. Isaiah had a glimpse of the future God showed him what was to come. But the people rejected Isaiah, ignored what he had to say, and eventually killed him. We live in a time where John the disciple was given a similar glimpse into the future and God showed him what is to come. Are we going to reject what John wrote in Revelation or are we going to live our lives in anticipation for the coming King?
I'm getting so pumped for Amped All Night, I am finishing up the night game right now getting it planned, we have almost 3-4 times more glowsticks than last year. The DJ has been confirmed and He is way awesome, one of the coolest guys I know!!! And I am working on what food, candy soda will be there. All I know is I really love hot dogs, but you won't see any hot dogs that look like this at Amped All Night!

No comments: