Friday, September 08, 2006

James: The Finale


We have officially finished the book of James. This past Wednesday we did a recap of all parts of the book. One of my favorite parts was always the concept of Wisdom. James starts out his book by saying if anyone of us lack wisdom, we should ask God, and God will give us wisdom. So often times we don't take this approach, we make our own decisions and never bring it before the Lord. I think there would be a lot less hurt feelings in the world if more people sought God's council before they made decisions. Since we were talking about wisom, I thought i would share a photo of the Yoda backpack. It unzips and you can put all your school books in it. If i had school books I would buy this. I don't have school books and I might buy this, nah. But seriously for $40 and a brand new school year, this could be the perfect school accessory!

No comments: